If it is a Caravan Holiday you are planning, you’ll find that Sirior Bach is the best caravan park in North Wales by a mile.
Here are our top 5 reasons why Sirior Bach is the best caravan park in North Wales.
- Location, Location, Location: Surrounded by luscious greenery, breathtaking scenery and gardens which would be the envy of any stately home, Sirior Bach is the Static Caravan park of your dreams. The park boasts 120 caravan bases spread across 19 acres, ensuring that there is an ideal spot for everyone.
- I do like to be beside the seaside: People are attracted to Sirior Bach not just because of our luxurious Static Caravans and beautiful setting but also because of how close we are to the coast. Abergele, a small town with a big history, is but a short distance away. In the 1870’s a commentator wrote of Abergele ‘Visitors (are) attracted every summer by the variety of scenery, and especially by its renowned beaches.’ And this statement still rings true today.
- Not just a Static Caravan but a Sirior Bach luxury holiday home: Caravans are the latest ‘must have’ and you don’t want to be seen with anything less than one of our fleet. Owning a caravan gives you the freedom to holiday whenever you want without worrying about making multiple arrangements. Each of our Static Caravans is equipped with fit for purpose kitchens, en-suite bedrooms, comfortable furniture, fitted bathrooms and other fixtures and fittings which go towards making your Static Caravan a spacious modern family home that you won’t be able to resist returning to time and time again. What is more, we won’t put you under pressure to change/upgrade your home after a given time as we understand the connections that people establish. Still not convinced by our case for owning a Static Caravan? We also have a great range of sumptuous lodges.
- Things to see and do: As well as the activities available on site at Sirior Bach Caravan Park and the options that Mother Nature provides, there is plenty to explore in the local areas. We are lucky to be able to offer you a holiday in a location which is surely one of the most interesting in North Wales when it comes to places to visit and things to do. If you like sea life, try the SeaQuarium in Rhyl, the Welsh Mountain Zoo in Colwyn Bay if it is a variety of animal life that you seek, if you like adventure with heights a visit to Snowdon is a must and when the weather is not as you would you can either enjoy the comforts of your luxury Static Caravan or visit The Sun Centre in Rhyl – a tropical indoor water park.
- Money, Money, Money: Owning a holiday home doesn’t have to put your finances in meltdown. We offer a range of affordable homes to suit a variety of budgets. If you opt for a finance package we will work with you to make sure that it meets your needs.
Are you interested in visiting, or purchasing a caravan on the best caravan park in North Wales? Why not give us a call and come and see for yourself just how good we are!