The health, safety and wellbeing of our holiday home owners, team members and the wider community, is our upmost priority. We are following Government guidelines in regard to COVID-19 as well as following the industry standards set by the British Holiday & Home Parks Association to ensure we maximise the safety of our owners, guest and team members.
We have made some changes to our operations including enhanced hygiene standards and social distancing procedures.
14th September 2020
We just wanted to inform you that as of today, the 14th of September 2020, the new regulations for Wales are as follows:
- It is compulsory for face masks to be worn in shops and all public indoor spaces in Wales. This includes all of our on park indoor facilities. Signage has been placed around the park as a reminder.
- It is now a legal requirement that no more than 6 people can meet indoors from a maximum of 4 extended households:
- All six people must belong to the same exclusive extended household group.
- Extended household groups can still be made from up to four households joining together, but only six people can meet at any one time.
- Children under 11 will not be included in the rule of six.
- Indoor gatherings of more than six people will therefore be against the law in Wales.
- Up to a maximum of 30 people can still meet up outside – providing they abide to social distancing.